Monday, February 11, 2013

Experience on Alabaster Resin Panels (Guest Post)

I was in a new restaurant in Chicago last month where I saw some unique features grabbing my eyes the entire night. As I entered the bar area immediately noticed the translucent panels which looked like alabaster stone. So unique, simple and trendy! I could not keep my eyes away from the bar the entire time I was in this restaurant. Being as curious I was, decided to ask for the designers' name and their website (blockhouse.com).  There I found my dream bar picture featured as one of their newest projects. Further investigation and research led me to find more about some new ideas and modern furnishing. Now, I am sharing with you the information I gathered while I spoke to the designer.  The supplier of the material used in this restaurant is globaltrendsbuildingsupply.com. This online company has a show room in Kansas while selling all their materials worldwide.

Alabaster Resin Panels

Contemporary Synthetic Panels
Recycled artificial polyester glass  currently have advantages over the real stone including ease of transportation,  easy fabrication and more choices in colors and design . Synthetic alabaster resin panels are a blend of western and Asian style creating combination classic and contemporary.  Applications include lighting fabrication, columns, cabinetry, ceiling decor, partition, backsplash, transparent tile and counter tops.  Wow, with the Common size being 4 feet by 8 feet imagine what you can do with these panels to add uniqueness to your decor. 


Synthetic Alabaster Panels

Guest Post - Submitted by Wilson Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts